VP Revenue Cycle
Galileo is a team-based medical practice working to improve the quality and affordability of health care for all. Operating across 50 states, Galileo offers high-touch, data-driven, multi-specialty, longitudinal care to diverse and complex patients—on the phone, in the home, and everywhere in between. Regional and national health plans, employers, and Fortune 500 organizations trust Galileo as the leading solution to improve population health. Founded by Dr. Tom X. Lee, the healthcare pioneer behind One Medical and Epocrates, Galileo is a team of leading innovators from healthcare, technology, and human-centered design. Our mission is to apply that talent and scientific thinking to transform society by solving our largest, toughest healthcare problems, while at the same time bringing patient and provider closer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the VP Revenue Cycle will lead a team of coders and billing specialists and develop the strategy and processes to ensure best in class revenue cycle results are achieved.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Provide strategy and leadership over the Revenue Cycle department which includes both billing and collections and coding functions
- Develop Policies and Procedures related to Revenue Cycle operations
- Serve as revenue and contract reimbursement expert for the organization
- Ensure compliance with customer contract terms and with federal, state, or other applicable regulations
- Work across departments on optimization of revenue capture through accurate coding
- Ensure timely filing of accurate claims and collection of amounts owed
You are someone who can build and manage a high-performing team, standardize processes, and drive results in order to optimize revenue cycle operations. You manage complexity by being process focused, data driven, and results oriented.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following or equivalent experience:
- Track record of successfully building a team and leading Revenue Cycle Operations as a VP or similar level for ~5+ years in a multi-payor, multi-site (including virtual and in-person), value based care setting at scale.
- Led Revenue Cycle operations for provider groups with capitated or value based contracts as well as fee for service contracts across a variety of payor segments (including Medicare Advantage).
- Implemented data-driven processes, standardized billing and coding operations, and optimized revenue capture.
- Experience building revenue cycle operations in a startup environment from the ground up.
COMPENSATION RANGE: 175,000-225,000 + equity based upon experience and market location
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account + match
- Company paid STD/LTD, AD&D, and Life insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- 401K + match
- Paid Time Off
HOW WE HIRE
Galileo is committed to hiring the best team possible to build health care that works for everyone. We value a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds—including, but not limited to—race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status. Galileo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.
Something looks off?