Data Analyst IV
Galileo is a team-based medical practice working to improve the quality and affordability of health care for all. Operating across 50 states, Galileo offers high-touch, data-driven, multi-specialty, longitudinal care to diverse and complex patients—on the phone, in the home, and everywhere in between. Regional and national health plans, employers, and Fortune 500 organizations trust Galileo as the leading solution to improve population health. Founded by Dr. Tom X. Lee, the healthcare pioneer behind One Medical and Epocrates, Galileo is a team of leading innovators from healthcare, technology, and human-centered design. Our mission is to apply that talent and scientific thinking to transform society by solving our largest, toughest healthcare problems, while at the same time bringing patient and provider closer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Galileo is looking for an experienced Data Analyst IV (Specialist) to join our Insights team. In this role, you will develop and own analytical models relative to Digital Analytics and contribute to our growing suite of data and Business Intelligence capabilities. Your work will enable and validate our innovative value-based care model in delivering high quality care to our growing patient population.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Clinical and Operations teams to build and maintain a suite of Digital KPIs and metrics that are used to manage our Digital Business operations.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to understand UI/UX and downstream data flows relative to digital app utilization.
- Build and own analytical models with respect to Digital Analytics - including acquisition, engagement, user behavior, resource efficiency, among others.
- Learn and implement new technologies to increase the efficiency and predictive nature of our analytical models
You are a curious problem solver, with a high attention to detail, looking to leverage your digital app analytics expertise as an individual contributor in this innovative provider group.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following or equivalent experience:
- 10+ years experience with digital app analytics.
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with Looker (or similar BI tool)
- Experience with dbt (or similar data modeling tool)
- Skilled at communication around technical concepts and ideas and the ability to collaborate with all parts of the organization
- A willingness to learn and master new tools and technologies in our analytic stack
- A desire to make a difference and be a part of something meaningful
$118,000 - $177,000 based upon experience and market location.
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account + match
- Company paid STD/LTD, AD&D, and Life insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- 401K + match
- Paid Time Off
HOW WE HIRE
Galileo is committed to hiring the best team possible to build health care that works for everyone. We value a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds—including, but not limited to—race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status. Galileo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with a qualifying disability or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship or fail to eliminate a direct threat.
Something looks off?