Sr./Principal Plasma Equipment Design Engineer
- Design new components and systems used for diamond growth equipment.
- Architect and perform experiments to understand hardware impacts on plasma and diamond growth
- 5 + years of industry experience with a BS in engineering or applied physics.
- Experience with vacuum equipment, use, and design.
- Comfortable with hands-on work in a lab environment.
- Experience designing components and assemblies in CAD (Solidworks), and with various fabrication methods and equipment.
- Finite element analysis (e.g. with COMSOL) a plus.