Critical Environment Technician
The job will be hands-on, installing and maintaining facilities in a manufacturing environment. You’ll:
- Perform preventive maintenance, and basic equipment repairs, and assist with corrective maintenance on mechanical/HVAC equipment (CDA compressors, DI water, process cooling water systems, process gas supply system, UPS system, exhaust and make-up air system, etc.)
- Perform daily checklists, walk-thru and take readings to ensure equipment is operating normally following SOPs and work instructions
- Assist other equipment maintenance and diamond production when necessary
- Daily and punctual attendance at the job site is required
- Writing procedures and checklists, assisting and training maintenance
- High School diploma or possession of a GED Certificate.
- 3+ years of hands-on facilities experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic data analysis and visualization experience (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience in a semiconductor or other device manufacturing environment is a big plus.
- Experience with typical electrical lab equipment (oscilloscopes, multimeters, power meters).
- Ability to read control schematics and P&ID drawings.