Software Engineer - Augsburg
- Resolve interruptions to process data flow.
- Translate feature requests into actionable software design.
- Optimizing control logic to optimize equipment performance and minimize operator interaction time.
- Deploy microservices-based applications to analyze production data.
- Close collaboration with IT/software team in US (Proficient in English and German).
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or adjacent field.
- 3+ years of software engineering or computer science experience.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- A qualified candidate will have a subset of these skills: Core Software Python, C/C++, SQL. Familiarity with Web Services, REST APIs, TCP/IP, MQTT, IIoT, Modbus, RS232. Experience with electrical, software, and/or mechanical systems. Familiar with PLCs, control systems, vision systems, and scripting languages. Operational knowledge of network architecture, cloud and hybrid on-prem/cloud platforms.