Lead Metrology Technician
- Plan, coordinate and execute metrology activities to support production, research and development projects.
- Prepare samples and perform measurements using advanced metrology equipment and ensure maintenance and upkeep of all metrology equipment.
- Establish and maintain quality control processes to ensure the accuracy and reliability of measurements.
- Collaborate with other departments to address measurement-related quality issues.
- Generate comprehensive reports and detailed measurement results.
- HS diploma (or GED) with 5+ years of applicable work experience.
- Proven experience in a metrology role, with 1+ years of experience in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Knowledge of measurement principles, standards, and equipment.
- Strong communication and leadership abilities, including the ability to motivate and mentor a team.
- Experience with metrology equipment such as optical microscopes, optical spectroscopy, and X-ray diffraction is a plus.