Jr. R&D Program Manager
- Initiate and oversee technical R&D programs focused on wafer bonding and packaging.
- Foster open communication, ensuring transparency in project progress and effectively managing diverse expectations.
- Facilitate regular program reviews aimed at consistently enhancing R&D project management and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Physics.
- We value individuals with strong leadership and communication skills, both in verbal and written forms.
- We appreciate individuals who are quick learners, detail-oriented, and energetic, particularly in a fast-paced environment.