R&D Laser Technician - Day, Night / Weekend Shifts
- Initiating troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment and tools at the forefront.
- Conducting sample preparation through precise measurement, inspection, and loading/unloading into R&D and pilot laser equipment.
- Collaborating with Engineering on diverse non-standard test/inspections as necessary.
- Operating associated process equipment, including high-temperature furnaces, with precision.
- Executing designed experiments, meticulously documenting results with relevant measurements.
- Associates degree in a technical field, military technical training, or 3+ years work experience in a related technical field.
- Understanding of basic plumbing, electrical, and mechanical assembly.
- Comfortability in handling Class 4 (high-power) lasers, as well as mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks, alongside proficiency with computers and high-temperature processes.
- Knowledge of operating microscopes, sample measurement, and comprehensive characterization.
- Ability to accommodate flexible schedules, including nights and weekends.