- Prepare samples from the production line as well as R&D for requested characterization.
- Utilize a wide range of metrology tools and equipment such as micrometers, optical instruments, to measure and inspect products in accordance with existing SOPs and safety protocols.
- Acquire and maintain accurate data and share records with other team members.
- Support metrology team in efforts to achieve company objectives.
- The position will include night shifts & weekend work. Overtime may be required.
- High school diploma, an associate degree or certificate in Metrology or a related field.
- Previous experience in metrology, quality control, or related fields is advantageous.
- Detail-oriented and capable of maintaining accurate records.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.