- Improve existing equipment designs by identifying areas for improvement then plan and execute upgrades and retrofits to improve tool reliability, reduce variation, and expand process capabilities.
- Build, install, upgrade, and troubleshoot plasma reactors.
- Troubleshoot industrial control/electrical systems including power supplies, controllers, sensors, PLC’s, fieldbus communication, and other devices.
- Bachelor's degree in ME, EE, ChemE or similar from an ABET-accredited school.
- Independent problem solver.
- Hands-on experience designing, testing, deploying, and troubleshooting equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated safety leadership.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
A qualified candidate will have a subset of these skills:
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, Solidworks)
- Able to use and modify scripts written in SQL and Python.
- Experience with typical electrical lab equipment (oscilloscopes, multimeters, power meters, frequency analyzer).
- Knowledge of UHV vacuum manufacturing equipment and associated sensors and components (Pumps, valves, pressure sensors, spectrometers, MFC's, pressure controllers, pyrometers, etc.).