Affiliate Marketing Contractor
- Implement a content-first affiliate strategy through own direct programs and through top tier affiliate partners. Must have an already established relationship with key affiliate partners.
- Drive affiliate channel performance to meet new customer, traffic and revenue targets. Previous experience with Impact, Skimlinks & other affiliate platforms.
- Focus on data-driven decisions; Analyze data, commission structures, product feeds and tracking to optimize payouts/margin.
- Work with an internal design team to develop new ad assets that can be used across our various partners. Align on the quality/brand requirements, content calendar and copywriting team for copy.
- 5+ years of digital/performance marketing and analytics experience - with an emphasis on strategy and execution in affiliate marketing.
- Must have scaled and built a content-first affiliate strategy with top-tier affiliate partners and own programs.
- Experience managing, creating and executing campaigns with the ability to set strategic direction and performance goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets. Experience in the use of the Google Stack, such as GTM and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication, organizational and relationship building skills. Experience managing external agencies and internal stakeholders.