Laser Technician - Night Shift
- Set up and operate laser systems and robots for production use.
- Troubleshoot equipment that has complex computer-controlled electro-mechanical and optical systems.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and repairs to minimize tool downtime and increase equipment availability and reliability.
- Work with team members and independently to support and maintain good manufacturing processes and continuous improvements.
- Communicate production status and issues in a timely manner to team members and management.
- Associates degree in a technical field, military technical training, or 3+ years work experience in a related technical field.
- Ability to perform critical tasks with a high level of accuracy per procedure, with appropriate use of PPE as required to maintain a safe working environment.
- No work restrictions: This position requires standing, kneeling, reaching, climbing ladders, and occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able and willing to work routine overtime and on nights and weekends to meet production goals.
- Manufacturing or facilities experience is a plus.