Global EHS Director
- Develop, implement, and maintain global and local EHS programs, policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Diamond Foundry employees, contractors and visitors; prevent negative environmental impact; and meet government regulations.
- Manage EHS and a global team in a highly dynamic, complex environment with extensive R&D, production and facilities equipment and various gases/chemicals across several sites globally–with more sites being added over the coming years.
- Be a change agent and establish a strong safety culture across all sites globally with a focus on prevention including awareness, training, ownership and early hazard identification and elimination.
- Play a key role on the management team formulating strategy and objectives, and deploy best practices globally.
- Achieve world-class safety performance as benchmarked with industry peers.
- 10+ years experience as an EHS manager and/or technical expert.
- Bachelor's degree in EHS, engineering or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OSHA, Cal/OSHA and/or WA Labor & Industries regulations; NFPA; IBC; and similar regulatory standards and best practices.
- Extensive EHS experience working in the semiconductor industry strongly preferred.
- Based at either the Diamond Foundry Wenatchee, WA (preferred), South San Francisco, CA or Fremont, CA site.