- Develop, implement, and maintain EHS programs, policies and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Diamond Foundry employees, contractors and visitors; prevent negative environmental impact; and meet government regulations.
- Solve problems and provide technical expertise on all aspects of EHS in a highly dynamic, complex environment with extensive R&D, production and facilities equipment and various gases/chemicals.
- Be a change agent and establish a strong safety culture throughout the Bay Area sites with a focus on prevention including awareness, training, ownership and early hazard identification and elimination.
- Achieve world-class safety performance as benchmarked with industry peers.
- 7+ years experience as an EHS manager and/or technical expert.
- Bachelor's Degree in EHS, engineering, or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cal/OSHA, NFPA, IBC and similar regulatory standards and best practices.
- Extensive EHS experience working in the semiconductor industry is strongly preferred.
- Based at either the Diamond Foundry South San Francisco, CA or Fremont, CA site with frequent visits to all 3 sites in the Bay Area.