- Conduct routine safety inspections and audits of the workplace to identify potential hazards, comply with safety regulations, and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist in the development and delivery of safety training programs for employees to promote awareness and adherence to safety protocols.
- Promptly report and investigate workplace incidents and accidents, ensuring all necessary documentation is completed and corrective measures are implemented.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Review procedures to ensure all aspects of safety are covered.
- 3+ years experience in an EHS role.
- Bachelor's Degree in EHS, engineering, or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DOSH, NFPA, IBC, IFC and similar regulatory standards and best practices.
- EHS experience working in the semiconductor or manufacturing industry is strongly preferred.
- Based at the Diamond Foundry Wenatchee, WA site with visits to other DF sites in the Wenatchee Valley