Sr./Principal Engineer - Microwave Engineer RF
- Architect new high power microwave components and systems, including high-power amplifiers as well as passive waveguide components.
- Guide internal vs. external design decisions.
- Develop microwave diagnostics for reactor health monitoring.
- MSEE preferred, BSEE required with 5+ years of industry experience.
- A track record of creative problem-solving and successful delivery of new products and system designs.
- Ability to architect a complete power amplifier design including analysis, component selection, circuit design, and board and system-level testing.
- Hands-on experience with RF/microwave equipment used in the test of microwave components and amplifiers (VNAs, signal generators, diodes, load-pull measurements, etc.)
- Proficiency in a full-wave electromagnetic design tool (HFSS, CST MWS, or COMSOL) and proficiency with other circuit design/layout tools.