Facilities Project Engineer
- The job will be hands-on, installing and maintaining equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, organize, and lead facility projects to completion.
- Develop budgets for repair and construction projects, manufacturing equipment, and office furniture system installations.
- Ensure the designs conform to recognized codes and standards Generate and update maintenance plans, task lists, checklists, and related facility drawings.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all facility systems, including process cooling water skids, process gas distribution systems, HVAC, and electrical power.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to use CAD for layout and design purposes.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience, installing and maintaining equipment in industrial or manufacturing sites.
- Experience in semiconductor, solar, or similar manufacturing facilities is a plus.
- Strong project and program management skills and proven ability to develop and lead cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Experience interacting with authority-having jurisdiction (AHJ).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.