- Uses various instruments and methods to perform production tasks.
- Operates various complex production equipment including lasers.
- Rigorously follows all procedures and all safety protocols.
- Paying close attention to detail ensures material is moved from station to station in the correct sequence.
- Excellent manual dexterity and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Maintains a well-organized, clean, and safe work area
- Use of required PPE and safety protocols
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities, working with teams as well as independently.
- Sitting, standing, kneeling, reaching, climbing ladders, and occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lifting up and lowering down a 25-pound metal disk into a chamber while standing on a step ladder.
- No work restrictions and excellent vision.
- Manufacturing experience, experience with lasers, and precision assembly are a plus.
- Able and willing to work off shift including weekends.