- Model the manufacturing process to provide forecasts of expected output and revenue.
- Anticipate the effect of production issues and mitigate their impact.
- Compare actual output to projected values to refine the model.
- Manage and supervise the workforce, including task allocation, setting deadlines, and monitoring performance based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) Based on risk management formulate strategic and operational objectives aligned with organizational goals
- Working with the Operations team to understand in detail how the manufacturing process is performed on the floor with particular emphasis on the usage of consumable material
- Working with the internal software teams to create tools; MES and MRP to monitor the inventory of consumable material at each stage of its life cycle and production of finished goods.
- Working with the manager's team on personnel issues of training, safety, staffing, and performance reviews and with the Engineering teams to improve efficiency, yield, and quality.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Production Management, or equivalent with 3+ years’ experience in Operations/Production Management with Lean Manufacturing skills.
- Knowledge and leadership of organizational effectiveness and operations management with excellent partnering and team-building skills.
- Experience working with materials planning and supply teams and familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Thorough understanding of the following: various production planning and inventory techniques and practices, capacity planning, various forecasting techniques, and their application.
- KPI’s management and English language (minimum B2/C1)