Occupational Health Safety & Environmental Manager
- To design, implement, coordinate, and execute the company's OHS & E Management System, following the guidelines of the Integrated Management System, and in accordance with the requirements of current legislation. Prepare the plan for internal and external audits.
- Define KPIs, objectives, and strategy of OHS & E with the management team, including the allocation of resources and the necessary budget for its implementation. Promote the participation and implication of all members of the organization in the implementation of the OHS & E Management System and continuous improvement in the areas of Health and Safety and the Environment, providing support and guidance in all production processes and their changes.
- Coordinate and manage the services associated with occupational safety operations (activities of the External Prevention Service, Management of Protective Equipment, emergency resources, etc.).
- Management and supervision of the development and implementation of emergency plans, simulation exercises, and training to respond to all kinds of emergency situations.
- Define, implement, and follow up action plans derived from corrective and preventive actions and improvement actions detected in the audit processes and control plans of any of the organization's activities, as well as action plans derived from investigations of incidents, accidents, and occupational diseases.