- Oversees and assesses existing processes and workflows, communicating findings and proposals to upper management. Helping troubleshoot and fix backend production line issues from minor issues to major issues
- Tracks metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades. Provides thorough instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
- Assesses compliance with applicable safety and quality standards.
- Analyzing operational data and production metrics from the manufacturing databases and monitoring for trends or excursions. In particular, identifying parameters and trends that correlate with product quality.
- Develop and enforce best practices for product volume, quality, environmental quality, and employee safety. Generate creative ideas for improvements and work with the Production/Engineering Teams to test them out.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field with 2+ years of experience in process engineering in a production environment, good English level (B2), and experience in Lean Manufacturing.
- Ability to create and interpret technical specifications, drawings, and diagrams
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Equally proficient in working with cross-functional teams and being a sole contributor
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations, KPIs, and technical documentation.