Sr. Test Engineer - Semiconductor
- Utilize Altium PCB design software to create schematic drawings and PCB layouts, ensuring accuracy, reliability, and manufacturability.
- Conduct board-level testing and troubleshooting, utilizing your expertise in testing power electronics.
- Perform hands-on lab bench work, including component selection, soldering, assembly and system integration.
- Create and present technical design reviews and qualification documentation.
- Designs develops and implements cost-effective testing methods for analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductor and module products adhering to Automotive standards and customer requirements.
- Work with power electronics module and apps design team to understand design specifications and DFT proposals.
- Create test programs in C, C++, Visual C++ etc.. language, debug and validate power products on ATE.
- Design test interface hardware for ATE including mechanicals.
- Innovate to improve the robustness of the test solution and improve the cost of the test.
- Supports and is responsible for sustaining and continuous improvement of production tests for multiple products.
- BS, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years related industry experience, 3 years of hands-on experience in test engineering for power electronics, with experience in AC-DC or DC-DC testing and MSEE.
- Experience with Altium PCB design software and SolidWorks.
- Strong experience and skills with regards to Power Electronics testing such as power MOSFETs (SiC) IGBT, FRD, etc. software C, C++ programming.
- ATE experience on Mixed Signal Tester preferably on ASL1K , ETS-88, Teradyne and similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.