Customer Experience (CX) Specialist
- Respond to customers via phone, chat, text, and email
- Retain a high level of knowledge and familiarity with VRAI’s designs, prices, product specifications, policies, warranties and more to communicate quickly and clearly to customers
- Problem-solve seamlessly, autonomously and quickly, while maintaining a composed and caring demeanor
- Be a trusted advisor and assist clients with jewelry selection, diamond education, jewelry care, and company policy (returns, upgrades, resizes, etc.)
- Diligently track and communicate customer issues, concerns and recommendations within the CX platform
- Pay close attention to the details and practice solution-based thinking
- Grow and maintain customer relationships outside of resolving tickets
- Provide weekly feedback and recommendations on product, processes, etc. based on customer interactions
- Manage repairs, returns, shipping investigations and made-to-order trackingUphold VRAI’s brand values in all customer interactions.
- Fine jewelry experience required.
- Direct to Consumer; E-commerce or retail sales experience.
- Customer service experience via phone.
- Ability to close sales in high-volume settings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).Certified Gemologist (preferred).
- Weekend availability is a must.