- Responsible for the execution of liabilities accounting which includes- maintaining accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices, and assisting A/P & other depts. with questions regarding accounting issues.
- Apply professional skepticism and a curious approach to reviewing and solving discrepancies, with the ability to articulate root causes and solutions.
- Responsible for applying and executing the Company's accounting policies
- Assist with the financial month-end and close year-end processes.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners, local and international team members, and internal and external auditors on accounting matters relating to Liabilities accounting
- Streamline systems and reporting tools to ensure efficient and accurate recording and proper classification of liabilities and expenses.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) with 3+ years of related experience in accounting and finance.
- Able to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English (B2 proficiency level)
- Background in understanding and applying US GAAP, preferably with experience in accounting for Liabilities (e.g. AP, accrual accounting, debt, etc.
- Proficient in Google Applications and MS Suite
- NetSuite experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time prioritization skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with the ability to raise issues appropriately to the right level internally and externally to resolve.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data.