- Support the Company in optimizing its financial transactions and systems
- Assist in streamlining and improving critical areas, such as Accounts Receivables and Payroll
- Comply with national and local financial regulationsContribute to the growing needs of the Company
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process, including account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Ensure that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in the yearly audit
- Contribute to enhancing internal systems and processes
- Partner with HR and Finance and assist with payroll processing.
- Manage Accounts Receivable activities
- Perform administrative tasks to support the accounting team
Required skills and qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
- Four or more years of accounting experience
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and a high level of responsiveness
- Prior experience in processing payroll is preferred.
- Accounts Receivable experience is a bonus
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms. Netsuite is preferred