- Assist with payroll processing for multiple entities and payroll cycles, partnering with finance and HR to ensure the accuracy of deductions, taxes, and allocation.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process, including account reconciliations and journal entries along with financial audits.
- Ensure that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Contribute to enhancing internal systems and processes
- Perform administrative tasks to support the accounting team
Required skills and qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
- Four or more years of accounting experience, and strong knowledge in payroll accounting. Global payroll is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms. Netsuite is preferred