Sr. Director Factory Systems
- Provide engineering expertise in the planning, design, and development of new equipment, integrating them into current infrastructure.
- Manage and mentor a team of engineers on technical expertise.
- Provide best practice risk assessment on new designs.
- Interface and manage relevant partners to ensure project times are met.
- Ensure systems and processes are scalable to high-volume manufacturing.
- Manage vendor relationships, partnering with Procurement to ensure timely delivery.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Engineering Degree.
- 8+ years experience in leading MEP design, or facilities engineering infrastructure.
- 5+ years of management experience.
- Familiarity with high-tech capital-intensive, high-volume manufacturing environments preferred.
- Demonstrated success in a company respected for operational and technical excellence, innovation, quality of product, and quality of management.
- Ability to establish clear objectives and possess an ability to rally stakeholders to achieve the company’s quality goals and objectives.
- Must be able to think strategically and plan effectively yet possess a detail-oriented, hands-on approach to managing the organization.
- Excellent management, communication, and teamwork skills
- MEP in data center environments is highly desirable.
- Greenfield start-up & construction experience is also desirable.