- Process and track orders
- Assist with shipping coordination and logistics
- Work closely with CX to provide clear communication and timely updates.
- Assist as needed with daily operational activities.
- Printing of all RFID tags
- Tagging products before being sent to our showrooms.
- Send and receive products from our headquarters and external partners while reconciling inventory within our inventory system.
- Assist with photoshoots when necessary.
- Assist with processing returns and repairs.
- Verify and inspect loose diamonds.
- Inspect and identify product repair issues and communicate with our internal teams and manufacturing vendors.
- Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment
- Build/maintain community culture with the team, function as the ‘go-to’ or first line for inquiries.
- Travel between showroom and vendors 10%
- GIA certification preferred.
- Quality control experience within the Jewelry industry
- Experience dealing with FedEx shipping.
- Must have operations/process experience.
- Knowledge of NetSuite/ERP is a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time-management skills
- Fast and thorough problem solver with a can-do, positive attitude
- A demonstrated ability to engage with and build productive relationships with people to achieve results