- Own onboarding and offboarding of employees, partnering with stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining daily office operations from lunch/catering management, vendor relations, and triaging requests for the main offices
- Shepherd the new hire experience for the Bay Area locations including performing first day activities on location.
- Acts as the main point of contact for all things office related from directing and funneling questions, to setting up for unique events/situations
- Be the first line of contact for HR general questions, guiding staff to the right resources for assistance.
- Be the culture champion whether it’s milestones, appreciation days, or company events, and building a sense of community
- Liaise with other office staff to coordinate special projects as needed
- Understand the intricacies of where information should go, using the utmost discretion
- Partner with facilities and other key departments to solve problems that arise.
- Support Executive staff with administrative tasks as needed
- A minimum of 3 + years of office management experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with HR tasks and responsibilities
- Impeccable communication both verbal and written
- Able to visit locations both in SSF and Fremont regularly
- Strong attention to detail - the little details matter the most
- High sense of responsibility when it comes to the employee and guest experience
- Strong project management skills with the ability to pivot and prioritize
- Highly adaptable, isn’t afraid to dig into details and solve problems
- Technically savvy with Google applications and various programs and systems
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-nurturing skills
- Start-Up experience is a must