Technical Program Manager - Semiconductor
- Strategize, implement, and execute project initiatives that deliver our products and solutions to customers.
- Lead cross-functional engineering internal/external teams to successfully execute new product developments from concept to production ramp through formal phase gate processes.
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
- Work closely with the cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, and timing for delivery of products and services to market.
- Collaborate with other functional leads and management teams to manage changes.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome project risks, drive mitigation actions, and produce project reports for management and stakeholders.
- Supporting engineering leads in scheduling project tasks and dependencies to ensure phase-gate milestones are met to support overarching program goals.
- Facilitate cross-functional communication/conflict resolution, task prioritization/contingency, and key program decision-making.
- B.S. Engineering OR equivalent experience, with evidence of exceptional ability and being hands-on.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Technical Program Manager, Product/Project Engineer, Power Electronics, and Systems Engineer within the Semiconductor industry.
- Good knowledge of Power Electronics, Analog Circuits, Semiconductor packaging, and Systems engineering is required.
- Experienced in using Project management tools: MS Project, Monday . com, Smartsheet or other cloud-based tools.
- Must have semi-conductor experience.
- Must have experience with supervised transfer of technology.