Objectives of this role
- Support the company in optimizing its financial transactions and systems
- Contribute to the development of expanding financial operations
- Assist in streamlining the inventory process by partnering with procurement and operations
- Manage full cycle Accounts Payable procedures, including 3-way Purchase Orders
- Ensures that the accounts payable and the company's financial obligations are met efficiently.
- Assist in overseeing inventory cycle reconciliation and counts
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process, including account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Be active on the customer service front and be quick and accurate with communication.
- Assist in the yearly audit.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the accounting team
Required skills and qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
- Two or more years of accounting experience
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong sense of urgency and a high level of responsiveness
- Prior experience in accounts payable (or accounts receivable) as well as inventory preferred
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms
- Proficient in Google applications and MS Suite