- Oversee all metrology and characterization activities at our local manufacturing site
- Characterize novel and existing products and establishing critical performance parameters that feed back into production and R&D processes
- Taking ownership of instrument commission, calibration and customization to align with company needs
- Collaborate closely teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to characterization equipment ensuring minimal disruption of production
- Drive the development of innovative metrology equipment and strategies from proof-of-concept to implementation into manufacturing
- Effectively communicate measurement results, insights and recommendations to cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across multidisciplinary teams to tackle challenges ranging from demonstration of capability to production deployment
- Position requires a successful candidate to be onsite.
- PhD with 1+ year of relevant experience or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Physics, Material Science, or Engineering from a top university with 6+/4+ years of relevant experiences
- Proven experience in metrology, characterization and measurement techniques within a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in instrument calibration, customization and troubleshooting
- Strong analytical skills and attention attention to detail, with the ability to interpret complex data and draw meaningful conclusions
- Effective communication and ability to thrive in a cross-functional team
- Familiarity with statistical analysis tools and software like JMP
- The primary language requirement is English, with basic proficiency in Spanish.