- Manage recruiting coordination activities from booking interviews, follow-up meetings, and coordinating offers
- Manage local job posting portals and submissions and application collection
- Own the onboarding process for the Spain employees from documentation, verification, and preparing for permits to the US when applicable
- Assist with structuring employee profiles, partnering with the US team
- Manage new hire orientation, coordinating with hiring managers for programming
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of HR-related documents such as work permits, local unions, and terminations
- Support payroll by ensuring correct and accurate timecards and compensation in a timely manner
- Coordinate employee benefits programs and aid in enrollments
- Handle and escalate employee relations issues and incidents effectively.
- Provide administrative support to various departments
- Track all visitors and maintain NDAs with a high level of confidentiality
- Cultivate a strong company culture
- Support the establishment and upkeep of policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as an HR Coordinator, Paralegal, or HR AdministratorKnowledge of HR practices and local employment laws and regulations
- Proficient in using office software (Google Suite, Weekdone, etc) and HRIS
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization including CSuite
- Proactive and flexible, capable of working autonomously with little direction
- Strong proficiency in both Spanish and English (C1/B2)