Business Development Director - Thermal Management
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business development strategy to target key customers, markets, and applications within the semiconductor industry.
- Drive strategic decision-making, identifying business opportunities using emerging trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape in thermal packaging for semiconductors.
- Establish strategic partnerships and collaborations with key stakeholders driving mutually beneficial agreements to drive business growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential customers, providing technical expertise ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal teams to ensure the delivery of innovative and competitive products.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science.
- 8-10 years of demonstrated success in business development, product management, strategic partnerships with a concentration on thermal management solutions.
- Expertise with thermal management technologies related to chips and cloud computing.
- Relationships with the semiconductor ecosystem including foundries.
- Strong network and existing relationships with key players including semiconductor manufacturers, packaging suppliers, and research institutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to analyze market data, identify trends, and develop effective business strategies.