Sr. Product Merchandising Manager
- Manage the product roadmap in close partnership with design, product development, and marketing teams.
- Create on brand comprehensive assortments based on historicals, market trends, and competitor analysis. Own the lifecycle of product performance from conceptual design, launch timing, to retirement.
- Partner with designers, collaboration partners, and creative teams to plan out new product launches.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Experience on upcoming launches and ensure feedback is integrated into the product development process.
- Present and deliver design briefs on assortment planning to ensure the successful execution of product launches.
- 5+ years of merchandising and product launch experience in the fine jewelry industry or direct-to-consumer brand
- Strong ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Highly data-driven
- Digital merchandising experience is a mustIn-store and 3rd party marketplace merchandising a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail, highly organized with the ability to manage several development projects at one time.
- Must be flexible in the workplace and thrive in start-up environments