- Building equipment modules and sub-assemblies in the Reactor Build Center (in US).
- Starting up a new factory in Trujillo, Spain.
- Installing, commissioning, upgrading and maintaining plasma reactors (CVD tool) and mission critical facilities equipment in Spain.
- Troubleshooting industrial control/electrical systems including high voltage power supplies, controllers, sensors, pumps, PLC’s, valves, and other devices.
- Tracking and reporting on equipment uptime/downtime, root cause analysis, overall equipment efficiency, mean time between failure and the like.
- Working with manufacturing technicians, plan and execute upgrades and retrofits to improve tool reliability and process capabilities.
- Writing procedures and checklists, assisting and training maintenance.
- Working on multidisciplinary teams to solve complicated problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- 2+ years of hands on engineering experience.
- Experience with manufacturing equipment.
- 3 - 6 months training in US is mandatory (<90 days per visit).
- Able to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English proficiently.
- Semiconductor or high vacuum manufacturing equipment experience is a big plus.
- Experience with one or more of the following: High temperature furnaces, metrology equipment, ultra high purity gas system, robotic and automation systems.
- 3D/2D CAD (Solidworks, Autocad, BIM).
- Understanding of Design for Manufacturing and Assembly, and GD&T.
- Ability to read and edit control schematics and P&ID drawings.
- Experience troubleshooting a variety of electrical systems from three phase AC power to low voltage DC board level signals. High voltage power supplies and microwave related experience is a bonus.
- Operational knowledge of programmable power supply, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, and other common benchtop testing tools.