Manager - Fixed Assets Accounting
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Diamond Foundry Inc. is the global leader in single-crystal diamond technology. We produce single-crystal diamond (SCD) wafers by crystallizing greenhouse gas into diamond using proprietary plasma reactors powered by zero-emission energy. Founded in 2012 in San Francisco, California by Stanford/M.I.T./Princeton engineers, Diamond Foundry Inc. received $315MM in funding and has had a multi-year track record of profitable fast growth.
Diamond Foundry is looking for a Manager with a focus on fixed assets to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a solid foundation in accounting and strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills. This position will work with finance and operations teams throughout the company to ensure operating expenses, assets and liabilities are properly reported.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process, prepare journal entries, analyze accounting transactions, and perform reconciliations for fixed assets and leases in accordance with GAAP and Company Policy.
- Work closely with internal business partners on CIP management to ensure timely and accurate capitalization of assets, include leading monthly status meetings and perform detailed research on project spend.
- Process fixed asset transactions such as additions, retirements, transfers, and depreciation for capital assets in accordance with company policies.
- Assist to develop and improve policies & procedures for above areas to ensure proper internal controls while maximizing operational efficiency.
- Prepare working schedule and support documents for annual Property Tax Exemption filling and Business Property Tax filing.
- Support finance budgeting and forecasting processes, as needed.
- Research, identify and assist with implementation of improvements to processes, reporting and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance required.
- 7 years minimum with 2 + years of supervisory preferred.
- Experience with Fixed Assets.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, accounting principles, internal controls, and financial reporting.
- Strong experience with Netsuite required.
Diamond Foundry believes in supporting our employees from the workplace to their personal and home life. We provide eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Perks include employee discounts to VRAI and catered lunches for onsite staff. All benefits offered are available starting your first day.
Diamond Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
See more open positions at Diamond Foundry
Something looks off?