- Receive deliveries and transact into the ERP system, reconciling discrepancies.
- Set up and organize warehouse using best inventory management practices
- Set up shipping logistics including packaging and crating.
- Maintains control of all inventory items purchased from PO to consumption
- Perform warehouse duties - unpackaging, stocking, part counts, and dunnage removal.
- Generate and provide reports for tracking inventory levels, usage rates, etc.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized, and secure work area at all times.
- Safely operate and maintain material handling equipment and related tools
- Support other departments and tasks as needed to achieve company objectives.
- Plan and create kits (picking and issuance, track and back-filling, etc.)
- Working in conformity with laws, regulations, and policies
- Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delays
- Ensuring that shipping documents are well kept, updated, and in compliance.
- Developing an environment that fosters open and positive team communication by setting expectations, and communicating the company’s goals or objectives.
- 2-5 years of warehouse experience including managing inventory accuracy.
- Must be highly organized and attention-to-detail oriented.
- Maintain an organized clean and safe warehouse.
- Familiarity using ERP inventory management systems (Netsuite a plus)
- Familiarity with warehouse material handling, and related equipment & tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite. Google Apps a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to follow directions and work with little or no supervision.
- Good problem-solving skills with a drive to continuously improve productivity.
- Strong team working skills, positive attitude, and highly flexible.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Bending, standing, sitting, kneeling, and overhead lifting required
- Ability to locally travel. WA driver's license is required. (Forklift license a plus)
- Ability to work OT and weekends as required to support operations