Accounting & Finance
San Francisco, CA, USA · Wenatchee, WA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Diamond Foundry Inc. is the global leader in single-crystal diamond technology. We produce single-crystal diamond (SCD) wafers by crystallizing greenhouse gas into diamond using proprietary plasma reactors powered by zero-emission energy. Founded in 2012 in San Francisco, California by Stanford/M.I.T./Princeton engineers, Diamond Foundry Inc. received $315MM in funding and has had a multi-year track record of profitable fast growth.
Diamond Foundry is seeking a Liability Accountant to join our growing team. This position will support the accounting department by providing support for our internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly organized, and meticulous with details. This person is quick to learn, is technically savvy, and is enthusiastic about working in a team environment.
Typical salary ranges for this position is $60k - $100k +. Position is eligible for company shares. Actual compensation may be higher or lower in the range based on various factors, including, but not limited to a candidate’s job duties, experience, and location. We will also consider higher-level candidates and salary will be adjusted accordingly.
- Responsible for the execution of liabilities accounting which includes- maintaining accurate records, including ledgers, journals, receipts, and invoices, and assisting A/P & other depts with questions regarding accounting issues.
- Apply professional skepticism and a curious approach to reviewing and solving discrepancies, with the ability to articulate root causes and solutions.
- Responsible for applying and executing the Company's accounting policies
- Assist with the financial month-end and close year-end processes.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Work closely with internal and external business partners, local and international team members, and internal and external auditors on accounting matters relating to Liabilities accounting
- Streamline systems and reporting tools to ensure efficient and accurate recording and proper classification of liabilities and expenses.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) with 3+ years of related experience in accounting and finance.
- Background in understanding and applying US GAAP, preferably with experience in accounting for Liabilities (e.g. AP, accrual accounting, debt, etc
- Proficient in Google Applications and MS Suite
- Netsuite experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time prioritization skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills with the ability to raise issues appropriately to the right level internally and externally to resolve.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data.
Diamond Foundry believes in supporting our employees from the workplace to their personal and home life. We provide eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Perks include employee discounts to VRAI and catered lunches for onsite staff. All benefits offered are available starting your first day.
Diamond Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
See more open positions at Diamond Foundry
Something looks off?