Diamond Sales Expert - Chicago
Sales & Business Development
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 6, 2022
VRAI is one of the fastest-growing digital-first direct-to-consumer brands. Modernizing diamond jewelry through the exclusive use of sustainably created diamonds, VRAI has innovation, craftsmanship, and sustainability at the core of its products and values. A global business, VRAI has locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, NY, Shanghai, Chicago, London, Madrid, and Copenhagen, with more locations on the horizon.
We’re excited to be looking for a Diamond Sales Expert to join our growing team. You’ll be a trusted advisor in the customer journey and play an integral part in growing the retail experience at VRAI.
This role is perfect for you if you thrive on building strong customer relationships and creating a memorable experience for life's special milestones. You love selling and diamonds that are created sustainably, and are excited to join a nimble team to in turn, help grow the VRAI brand.
- Prepare personalized consults demonstrating our sustainably created diamonds and VRAI jewelry and follow up to close the sale
- Be a trusted advisor and assist clients with jewelry selection, diamond education, jewelry care, and company policy (returns, upgrades, resizes, etc)
- Act as an ambassador of the VRAI brand and our values
- Maintain a calendar of virtual and in-person appointments
- Be sales-driven and a key contributor to company growth by managing your lead pipeline and nurturing and developing leads
- Join a team of high performing luxury sales professionals committed to offering first-in-class service remotely and in the showroom
- Work collaboratively with other showroom and virtual sales team members on clienteling and custom design projects
- Share customer, trend, and product feedback with the VRAI team to continuously improve the overall customer experience
- Collaborate with VRAI marketing and product team on product launches, in-store events, press days, activations, and influencer hosting
- E-commerce or retail sales experience required
- Proven ability to close sales in a high volume environment
- Diamond expertise and jewelry experience strongly preferred
- Certified Gemologist from a reputable institution preferred
- Independent, motivated, and well-organized with excellent writing and communication skills
- Compassionate, positive, patient, people-person
- Technologically savvy
- Lives in the Chicago area
- Available weekends
VRAI provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Additional Perks such as employee discounts are also available.
Some plans may not be available pending global locations however other options may be presented.
VRAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
To find out more about VRAI check out: