Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Diamond Foundry Inc. is solving the thermal limitation at the foundation of today's most exciting tech industries -- AI & cloud computing, electric-car power electronics, and 5G/6G wireless. We have managed to produce the world's first single-crystal diamond wafers and are now on a mission to put a diamond behind every chip. We are the rare unicorn that has grown fast and profitably. We received $515m in funding and are executing a multi-$B expansion plan for one of the greenest forms of tech manufacturing: converting greenhouse gas into diamond wafers using zero-emission energy.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to carry on the accounting tasks for the Spanish entity and other non-US subsidiaries. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced environments, has experience with Spanish entities, and has exposure to Netsuite/Netsuite OneWorld. This is an exciting role for someone to get into on the ground floor and help build the structure from scratch.
- Manage day-to-day accounting tasks (Banking, Accounts payable/Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, and General Ledger) for the Spanish subsidiary.
- Ensure accounting books compliance for the other non-US subsidiaries, acting as SPOC with the local advisors.
- Perform Month-end Closing execution and reporting on time.
- Support the US Team with the Group Consolidation regarding non-US entities' queries.
- Perform Tax Compliance activities such as SII error management, ensuring compliant local periodic tax filings, and supporting corporate tax computation.
- Ensure ERP (NetSuite) information quality as master data, bookings, and reports.
- Perform Statutory Accounts preparation according to Local GAAP Requirements.
- SPOC with the Auditors for the Annual Audit.
- Perform Internal Controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance-related discipline (Accounting, Business Administration).
- 3-4 years of Finance and Accounting tasks management, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the Spanish Local GAAP (NPG) and Spanish taxes (IFRS and USGAAP will be a plus).
- Experience managing production entities accounting.
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Assets Management.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English (verbal and written).
- Strong IT skills, Netsuite experience, MS Office, and G-Suite tools.
- Team-oriented and proactive with the ability to work under pressure.
Diamond Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.