Warehouse - Logistic Manager
Trujillo, Cáceres, Spain
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2023
Diamond Foundry Inc. is solving the thermal limitation at the foundation of today's most exciting tech industries -- AI & cloud compute, electric-car power electronics, and 5G/6G wireless. We have managed to produce the world's first single-crystal diamond wafers and are now on a mission to put a diamond behind every chip. We are the rare unicorn that has grown fast and profitably. We received $515m in funding and are executing a multi-$B expansion plan for one of the greenest forms of tech manufacturing: converting greenhouse gas into diamond wafers using zero-emission energy.
The Warehouse-Logistic Manager will be responsible for supporting our production by ensuring components and parts. As we boost our production you will perform a wide range of tasks including reception, material handling, stocking, ERP/MRP transactions, packaging, logistics, inventory, setting up warehouse shelves/racking/labeling, performing warehouse equipment maintenance, and reporting key metrics.
- Define and implement the associated KPIs. Propose and lead actions to meet and maintain business goals.
- Propose and implement improvements to ensure the efficiency of the logistics - warehouse processes.
- Propose and implement the necessary improvements to achieve efficiency in the logistic – warehouse processes.
- Manage transportation (“inbound” and “outbound”) along with export/import requirements to ensure that the product is received/delivered on time.
- Manage the ERP/MRP system by defining purchasing strategies and forecasts, launching orders, receiving products, and stock policies, managing inventory levels, managing returns, and coordinating the necessary supplies to always ensure productivity.
- Manage the warehouse team to guarantee that all warehouse activities (reception, handling, storage, and deliveries) are always done safely, efficiently, effectively, and in conformity with laws, regulations, and policies.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Production Management, or equivalent with 2 to 5 years in similar warehouse/logistic roles including team management.
- Experience using ERP/MRP inventory management systems (Netsuite would be a plus)
- Familiarity with defining and managing warehouse KPIs. Excellent warehouse and logistic knowledge to implement “best practices” throughout the company.
- English language (minimum B2/C1)
Diamond Foundry believes in supporting our employees from the workplace to their personal and home life. We provide eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Perks include employee discounts to VRAI. All benefits offered are available starting your first day.
Diamond Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.