Email Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
VRAI is one of the fastest-growing digital-first direct-to-consumer brands. Modernizing diamond jewelry through the exclusive use of sustainably created diamonds, VRAI has innovation, craftsmanship, and sustainability at the core of its products and values. A global business, VRAI has locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, NY, Shanghai, Chicago, London, Madrid, and Copenhagen, with more locations on the horizon.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager with a growth mindset to drive customer acquisition and retention through our email & SMS program. In this role you will launch personalized lifecycle campaigns across the customer lifecycle to reach the customer with the right message at the right time. You will partner with our Brand Creative team on our email & SMS marketing campaign calendar from strategy through execution. You will collaborate with our Ecommerce team to grow our email listbase. You will also support our omnichannel experience by partnering with our Showroom teams to optimize lead generation and customer communications across all touch points and in our CRM platform. If you’re looking to join a team that is passionate about customer experience and data-driven decisions—then read on!
- Own strategy and execution for automated email & SMS lifecycle campaigns to drive both customer acquisition and retention
- Develop campaigns to grow our email & SMS listbase, partnering with our Ecommerce, UX/UI, and Social team to capture contacts
- Maintain active listbase including strategies to re-engage unengaged contacts
- Own email & SMS marketing campaigns to support seasonal activations & new product launches; drive overall seasonal strategy as well as partnering with Art Team on concepting and execution
- Partner with Brand Creative to elevate the visuals of our emails and optimize content through testing
- Optimize our email health, deliverability rates, and email sender reputation score
- Partner with Engineering team to ensure the right data is available in our CRM to power automated campaigns & personalization capabilities
- Support Sales team’s omnichannel clienteling through automating workflows to streamline 1:1 communication with their leads
- Continue to develop the Hubspot CRM platform to improve efficiency and scalability
- 5+ years in 1:1 marketing with a winning D2C Ecommerce company with focus on automated campaigns
- Luxury experience a plus
- Must have demonstrated revenue growth through lifecycle marketing campaigns (not promotion or discount driven)
- Must have demonstrated email listserve growth and strategies to keep listserve engaged
- Experience managing automated email campaigns and A/B testing
- Experience owning seasonal marketing calendar Deep experience owning CRM implementation across segmentation, workflows, lists and automation (extra credit if the CRM was Hubspot)
- Highly data-driven and analytical experience working with creative teams and leading creative briefs
- Ability to manage many priorities, demonstrate strong judgment, take ownership and be a team player
- Exemplary collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to lead by example with stakeholders of all experience levels
VRAI provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work. Additional Perks such as employee discounts are also available.
Some plans may not be available pending global locations however other options may be presented.
VRAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
To find out more about VRAI check out: