Associate Engineer System Test
Day to Day Activities
- Develop functional, stress and performance test cases, execute those on robotic systems in a production-like setting and document observed issues after doing the triage
- Develop automation scripts and improve automated test infrastructure for subsystem and system level test coverage
- Work closely with product, development, test and customer support teams to ensure the comprehensive test coverage and the observed issues resolution
- Assist customer support team to debug and resolve customer reported problems (software/ electro/ mechanical) and enhance future test coverage
- Help improve the overall human-robot interaction experience adhering to the safety standards and engineering best practices
- Degree in engineering discipline related to robotics (CS/EE/ME etc.)
- Experience working as Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in developing test cases and testing of distributed/embedded systems
- Experience in script development and building automated test infrastructure
- Strong sense of ownership, customer focus and debugging skills
- Ability to travel and work at customer sites in some situations (<10%)
- Organizational skills to track multiple simultaneous release test cycles and correlate test results
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- This position periodically requires working in a warehouse environment where the robotic systems are deployed.
- Loud work environment with temperature changes due to seasons.
- Ability to lift 30lbs or heavier with assistance.
- Ability to be on feet and walking around warehouse for majority of the day.