Materials Handler System Test
Day to Day Activities
- Arranging the test materials (packages) before and after the test runs.
- Assisting the test/development team members during the test runs as per the intended test scenarios
- Keeping the packages back to the storage area after the test runs
- Keeping the storage area and workspace tidy
- Organizing, maintaining, and monitoring inventory of packages
- Storing damaged customer packages in a designated place to return those back to the customer
- Reusing damaged internal packages as stuffing for new packages, if possible, or bringing it to the attention of the test lead
- Assisting the test/development team members in addressing any specific test need, which may come up at the time of testing
- Knowledge of operating warehouse machinery
- Strong sense of ownership, customer focus, collaborative and teamwork
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel and work at customer sites in some situations (<10%)
- Organizational skills to assist multiple simultaneous release test cycles
- Certification in forklift operation is a plus
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- This position periodically requires working in a warehouse environment where the robotic systems are deployed.
- Loud work environment with temperature changes due to seasons.
- Ability to lift 40lbs or heavier with assistance.
- Ability to be on feet and walking around warehouse for majority of the day.