Senior Technical Program Manager
Day to Day Activities:
- Establish and manage program feature baseline, scheduling, budget, critical paths, and technology risk areas for execution from concept stage towards mass production.
- Support product definition and drive closure of architecture and technical opens in early stages of a project.
- Identify and highlight technical risk areas and mitigation strategies in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Drive drawing releases and tooling kickoff with the Engineering team and the vendors to meet aggressive schedules.
- Plan and execute prototype builds, material planning, directing vendor/CM operations and cross functional teams.
- Lead cross-functional communication between project teams and external vendors.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to understand key design changes requiring validation to accurately integrate engineering validation needs.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical.
- Experience in hardware engineering and/or program management.
- Proven ability to effectively manage build events and vendors/CMs.
- Knowledge and understanding of product development processes.
- Technical knowledge and knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Experience leading engineering teams.
- Travel - up to 25%