Salesforce Administrator (Contractor)
Block Renovation Salesforce Admin
Block is a renovation platform transforming the $450 billion renovation industry. Block democratizes access to high-end design, while combining design, construction, and materials into a streamlined experience. Block simplifies a complex and convoluted process and gives homeowners certainty on outcomes, quality, price, and time.
Our mission is to give homeowners a better way to improve the spaces they live in, and to give contractors a better way to work. We are building an ambitious, tenacious, and creative team who is unafraid of tackling new challenges. The founders are former leaders at Casper, HuffPost, and Rent the Runway. Investors include Softbank, New Enterprise Associates, Lerer Hippeau, Giant Ventures, Obvious Ventures, MorningSide Ventures and more.
Employees come to Block for the opportunity to work in a rapidly scaling tech start-up that remains steadfastly dedicated to its employees, its culture, and constant iteration and improvement.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team and help us optimize our use of Salesforce at Block Renovation. This person will be responsible for the configuration, customization, and day-to-day support of our Salesforce.com CRM platform across sales, marketing and service functions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders, documenting functional requirements, constructing test cases, building configuration, and deploying functionality to Salesforce. This candidate will have at least 2 to 4 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, with a solid track record of architecting and deploying Salesforce at the enterprise level.
Key Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Advance and maintain the enterprise-wide CRM implementation to accelerate delivery of innovative, high quality solutions to meet the company’s needs
- Execute prioritized support requests and administrative needs of users across different departments
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development approaches
- Perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and update tasks relating to the CRM instance and other integrated applications
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, and other enhancements to CRM
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues
- Develop and lead training programs to ensure Salesforce capabilities are used effectively and consistently across all teams
- At least 2-4 years Salesforce administration experience (across sales, marketing and service functions) leading technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance of Salesforce at the enterprise level
- Formal Salesforce certification – Salesforce Administrator (201) and/or Developer (401) ● Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Data experience, from data entry to data cleansing in Microsoft Excel and other tools ● A passion for problem-solving
- Proven success and complete comfort working for high growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing, team-oriented environments
- Experience building on the Salesforce Lightning platform and/or familiarity with SalesforceDX a definite plus
- Understanding of release management processes, Git and CI/CD a plus
Location: NYC Preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Block wants all employees to be supported in their personal and professional development, so we take a comprehensive approach to total rewards. We practice a market-based and performance-driven compensation philosophy which compensates employees fairly and competitively, and rewards strong performance.
This is a contractor role and the hourly rate will be from $43.00-$52.00. This range represents the low and high end of the anticipated base salary range for a NY-based position. The actual hourly rate will depend on numerous factors such as: experience, knowledge and skills, qualifications, location, and other job-related factors.
To further support your growth at our company, Block also offers the following:
- Earn equity in an early stage high-growth company
- 100% subsidized health insurance, dental coverage, vision coverage
- Flexible work environment, with hybrid and fully remote roles
- 12 weeks universal fully paid family leave
- PTO and company holidays
- 401k retirement savings plan with matching employer contribution
- HSA with employer contribution & FSA plans
- Employee discount on renovation services
- Budgeted learning and development stipends
- Working alongside an ambitious, kind, no-drama team
- Start with users
- Force simplicity
- Problems are our fuel
- Collaborate with tenacity and humility
- Invest where we should, save where we can
- Speed is our advantage
Block is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and we encourage our employees to participate as their authentic selves in our work environment. We strive to build better for all, towards a more open, inclusive space. Come as you are.