Sr. Brand Manager DACH
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
The Sr. Brand Manager will develop and execute the local brand strategy with development of all related activities and assets. The Sr. Brand Manager will be working closely with local Sales Managers for Retail & Food Service to develop DACH specific strategy and execution. You will play an important role in leveraging best practices and learnings from the EMEA and US market.
We are looking for an amazing and ambitious marketing professional, with a can-do mentality and the ability to multitask in a highly energetic entrepreneurial environment. An independent self-starter who has experience working in an international organization. We are looking for professionals that have an affinity with this new world of food and are a strong team player with a result driven attitude.
TASKS, DUTIES, & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
● Develop the German go-to-market strategy, from EMEA strategy to local integrated marketing plans for Retail and Food Service, in close collaborationwith Marketing, PR, Digital and Sales
● Develop Shopper and POS strategy for the Beyond Meat Field Sales Force
● Be the main contact to support local trade and distribution partner initiatives in DACH Retail and Foodservice
● Lead the development and execution of key Marketing Initiatives ensuring project completion on time and on budget
● Be the local specialist in media planning with a digital- and audience first approach. Balance between paid media vs owned, earned and shared media channels
● Drive efficiency and effectiveness in the execution of local marketing plans and media performance, the marketing innovation agenda with a test & learn focus
● Know the business and performance of the brand through tracking and analysis and adjust/develop plans based on this
● Stakeholder management: you ensure cross-functional stakeholders are informed/aligned and key information is shared with management to support effective decision making
● Be in close contact with marketing teams in EMEA & US to leverage and locally implement best practices and brand learnings
● Develop communication and execution strategy for customer and trade shows in alignment with sales
● Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
● Experienced marketing professional, with at least 7 years of proven experience in a high-impact FMCG/CPG environment, ideally in international food business
● A proven track record in delivering brand growth and managing a holistic brand experience
● Demonstration of strong media skills, affinity with the German media landscape
● A strong track record on digital- & eCommerce marketing, a proven innovation mentality
● You are a pro-active self-starter, entrepreneurial, and you have a ‘get things done' attitude
● You are creative and assertive with strong analytical skills
● You are persuasive, and able to inspire and take others with you
● Team player with strong project management and communication skills
● Flexible, positive, and able to organize, coordinate and manage change under time pressure
● You are a German native with excellent written and verbal skills in both German and English
● Flexible schedule to accommodate different time zones
● Candidate needs to be based in Germany
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
For all U.S. based roles: Applicants must be authorized to work for a U.S. employer. This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship at this time.