Digital Content Creative Manager
El Segundo, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
At Beyond Meat, we started with simple questions. Why do you need an animal to create meat? Why can’t you build meat directly from plants? Thus, we make plant-based meats that allow families to eat more, not less, of the traditional dishes they love while feeling great about the health, sustainability, and animal welfare benefits of plant protein. Our goal is to bring exciting change to the plate—and Beyond.
At Beyond Meat, we are focused on raising the bar on talent. We are dedicated to shaping an inclusive culture that drives excellence, innovation, and results by enabling talent acceleration and development, engagement, and employee experience.
In this role, you will oversee all aspects of video content development for the Beyond Meat brand in North America. The Digital Content Creative Manager is responsible for capturing, editing, and archiving still and motion assets in support of all marketing department needs. This role will touch all aspects of Beyond’s marketing objectives across both consumer and business to business marketing plans. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with celebrity and athlete brand ambassadors as well as culinary luminaries in the development of breakthrough content.
TASKS, DUTIES, & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Content Shooting
- Responsible for overseeing all pre/post production content and ensuring budget, deliverables, and marketing needs are met
- Responsible for shooting short-form social content on iPhone or DSLR camera, ensuring lighting, sound, and camera angles are premium
- Partner with the marketing team on the concepting, planning, and shooting of content for recipe shoots, instructional videos, ambassador activations, and more
- Hire and manage external contractors for additional support when needed
TASKS, DUTIES, & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Social Media Content Development
- Responsible for developing a plan to create, shoot, and edit content for Beyond Meat social channels
- Responsible for building social-first content around Beyond Meat’s key pillars of Taste, Health, and Planet
- Create and drive the vision around Beyond Meat short-form social content
TASKS, DUTIES, & GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Video Editing
- Responsible for ensuring all social assets are in-line with the overall creative design of the Beyond Meat brand as well as branded partner requirements
- Collaborate with marketing teams to edit all video assets for non-social paid media (MikMak)
- Develop creative solutions to turn single assets into snackable social pieces that can be distributed across all platforms (IG, IG Stories, IGTV, FB, YT, TW, etc.)
- Leverage light motion graphics, animations, and text-on-screen effects to help bring content to life for the Beyond Meat consumer
- Manage company audio/ video library as well as all audio/video equipment
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Technical Skills, and/or Previous Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of video and photo editing experience
- Versed in full Adobe Suite and editing software
- Deep knowledge of social content across social platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Threads, YouTube, and Facebook
- Highly experienced in creating quick-turn social assets with limited time
- Strong understanding and ability to edit content for all platforms to maximize performance
- Ability to pitch and execute content ideas from start to finish
- Experience shooting content including sound and lighting setups
- Preferred experience with graphic design and light animation Hard working, dedicated, with a solution-oriented mindset
- Flexible and adaptable in the ever-changing digital landscape, ability to work nights and weekends when needed
- Comfortable and professional around professional athletes and celebrities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Deep understanding of sports, music, and culture
- Must have a website and reel or portfolio of work
- Onsite office environment in El Segundo headquarters 5 days a week
Beyond Meat is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, gender identify, sexual orientation, national origin, liability for military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in learning the status of your application, please note you will be contacted directly by the appropriate human resources contact person if you are selected for further consideration. Beyond Meat reserves the right to defer or close a vacancy at any time.
For all U.S. based roles: Applicants must be authorized to work for a U.S. employer. This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship at this time.