Marketing Operations Manager
- Assist in the development and execution of Marketing strategies in fulfillment of Beyond Meat’s Marketing team objectives.
- Maintain holistic oversight and responsibility for assisting the Head of Marketing with driving Marketing team initiatives with a balance of both long-term strategic vision and operational execution support.
- Aid in the planning of leadership team retreats, assist in the development of objectives and agenda, coordinate with team members on logistics.
- Coordinate the standing marketing leadership team, and full staff meetings including meeting preparation, invitation of guests, meeting management and time keeping, minutes and action items.
- Own the timeline and management of deliverables for Marketing departmental strategy development, Annual Operating Plan, and Long Lead Initiative planning.
- Respond to the day-to-day needs of the executive including preparing presentations and correspondence, attending internal or external meetings on behalf of the executive, preparing talking points, taking notes at meetings the Head of Marketing attends.
- Coordinate internal and external Marketing team communications: drive transparency throughout marketing team, facilitate connectivity, enable within-function and cross-functional reporting.
- Coordinate development activities within the Marketing team, including seminars, internal meetings, and external meetings.
- Help facilitate a culture of best practice sharing and exchange that provides learning opportunities for team members.
- Assist the Head of Marketing with the management of the Marketing budget, with ownership monthly budget review and the accrual process in partnership with Finance.
- Administrative responsibilities will include calendar management and managing travel and expenses for the Head of Marketing.
- 5-7 years of Marketing expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree necessary in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field; MBA degree preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (particularly Microsoft Excel) as well as Google Workspace.
- Proven experience in Marketing operations, preferably within the CPG or technology industry.
- Accurate and concise communication skills are essential.
- Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated, and possessing exemplary interpersonal skills to interact professionally with all levels in the organization, cross-functional teams, and external stakeholders.
- Ability to act independently through complex cross-functional matrices.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Passion for Beyond Meat’s mission, vision, and values.
- Excellent general problem solving and excellent project management skills, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and tasks simultaneously.
- Plans, coordinates, collates and reviews the work of assigned staff; assigns work activities and coordinates schedules, projects, and programs; provides constructive feedback; reviews and evaluates work and makes effective suggestions and recommendations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work closely with senior leadership and direct reports by communicating ongoing progress updates.
- The ability to work in a team environment and be self-directed.
- Must have leadership qualities that inspire and motivate team members.
- Required to be onsite five days per week at our corporate headquarters in El Segundo, CA.